TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By instruction from the client to Me (Arben Gashi) and the payment of the deposit, the client is accepting the following terms and conditions.
- The estimate – every effort is made to estimate work as accurately as possible for the proposed works, it is sometimes necessary to include an additional sum in the final account for items and labors which could not be foreseen at the estimation stage. These items will always be discussed with the client whenever possible; if however the client is not available, and no other aspect of the work may be undertaken in the interim, we will continue in order to finish works on schedule.
- Access to the site will be granted to Me and my Subcontractors during the agreed schedule, and require that no other trades are working on or around the site concurrently unless agreed prior to the start date by Me (Arben Gashi).
- Scaffolding, although every effort is made to ascertain that access is possible to areas by ladder, if it is found after start of works that access is not possible in a safe manner to areas, and no price has been given for scaffolding, I (Arben Gashi) will quote any additional charge for such scaffolding as needed
- Site preparation. I (Arben Gashi) require that the site must be cleared by the customer/residents prior to commencement of works If this is not done, we will charge a delay fee, and invoice for any clearing work carried out by AGASHI. Should our workmen be requested to move any furniture or possessions, it is at owners own risk.
- Damage repair, any reparation work requested as a result of damage by other parties will be coasted and scheduled separately.
- Damage – I (Arben Gashi) accept no responsibility for any damage to the property whether structural or aesthetical whilst undertaking any work.
- Delay. Due to scheduling requirements a minimum of 5 days notice is required if the start date is to be postponed by the client. Changes to works schedule by the client after this period will be charged at a rate of £150 per day.
- Cancellation – The client will forfeit a deposit equal to 25% of the total job cost including vat.
- Payment Terms – Upon instruction of works to Me (Arben Gashi), a deposit of 50% of the total cost is requested when the total cost is £5,000 or less prior to commencement, a minimum of 15 working days in advance. If the total is £5,001 or more then 25% deposit is required and a further two payments of 25% is payable during works. The balance is payable immediately on the last day of works. If the client fails to pay the agreed installments on or before the due date, I (Arben Gashi) will cease work and enforce payment of the balance of the contract price. I (Arben Gashi) reserve the right to charge interest at a rate of 8% per month on any amounts unpaid after the due date of the final invoice. Should you request any work additional to that detailed above, you will receive a separate quote and the work will be invoiced separately . If our terms and conditions are not met, the invoice will be adjusted to include interest payable at 3% per month above base. If the client fails to pay the agreed installments on or before the due date, I (Arben Gashi) will cease work and enforce payment of the balance of the contract price.
- Photography. I (Arben Gashi) reserve the right to photograph the work as it progresses.
- Radiators. Unless specifically noted above, radiators will not be removed for decorating. If you wish radiators to be removed the additional cost of employing a plumber will be incurred.
- Guarantee. All our work is guaranteed for 12 months, whereby we promise to return and put right any faults due to our workmanship at the earliest opportunity and free of charge.
13. Standard of work. All work will be carried out to a thorough standard, materials used will be of current British Standard requirements. If different materials are requested then the price will be adjusted accordingly.